Oats-Peanut Butter Squares (Serves 12)
220 g – Oats, dry
180 g – Crispy Wheat cereal
80 g – Peanut butter
1/2 cup – Natural honey
1 tsp – Vanilla extract
- Grind oats into flour and pour into a bowl. Add crispy wheat cereal to the flour.
- Prepare a pan by greasing it or lining it with parchment paper.
- In a small sauce pan add peanut butter and honey. Melt together over medium heat and stir to form a uniform blend.
- Pour the peanut butter and honey mix onto the dry ingredients and stir. Dump into prepared pan and firmly press into pan.
- Cool in fridge for at least 25 minutes and evenly cut into 12 squares, and serve.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
Serving size: 1 square
Calories: 200 kcal
Fiber: 2.9 g
Sugar: 14.8 g
Protein: 4.4 g
Fat: 4.7 g
Iron: 0.7 mg
Calcium: 0.4 mg
Sodium: 0.67 mg