Fresh Cucumber Roll ups (for 2 kids)
- 20 g Cream cheese
- 1 medium-sized Cucumber
- 1/2 medium-sized Bell pepper (a quarter each of red and yellow pepper)
- 1/2 cup Carrot
- Allow the cream cheese to reach room temperature and mix with a spoon to soften.
- Wash and dry the cucumber. Using a vegetable peeler, slice into thin strips, lengthwise.
- Chop carrots and bell peppers into matchstick-sized pieces.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on each cucumber slice. On one end, place a small amount of chopped carrots and bell peppers.
- Roll the cucumber slice and serve.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
- Calories: 43 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 5.4 g
- Fiber: 0.66 g
- Sugar: Nil
- Protein: 0.9 g
- Fat: 1.79 g
- Iron: 0.57 mg
- Calcium: 30.25 mg
- Sodium: 54.12 mg