- 100 g Button Mushrooms (quartered)
- 70 g Kale Leaves (chopped into 2” pieces)
- 60 g Quinoa
- 50 g Sweet Potato (peeled and cut into ¾” pieces)
- 10 g Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 5 ml Olive Oil
- 2 g Salt
- 1 clove Garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1 g Black pepper (crushed)
- 1 cup Water
- In a saucepan, bring the quinoa to a boil with a cup of water.
- Reduce the heat, cover the saucepan and allow to simmer until the water is completely absorbed (approx. 12 – 15 minutes).
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a small pot, over medium heat.
- Add the sweet potatoes and mushrooms and sauté occasionally. Cook until the pieces begin to soften and turn golden brown (approx. 5 – 6 minutes).
- Add garlic and cook for a minute. Finally add the kale, salt, and pepper and sauté frequently until the vegetables become tender (approx. 10 – 12 minutes).
- Serve the vegetables over the quinoa and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
Serving Size: 150 g (approx.)
- Calories: 217 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 30.7 g
- Fiber: 3.4 g
- Sugar: Nil
- Protein: 8.8 g
- Fat: 6 g
- Iron: 2.5 mg
- Calcium: 127.1 mg
- Sodium: 501.7 mg