Here is a simple recipe which can been prepared by your little one easily. While you indulge in some nice picnic brunch and enjoy a wonderful day in the open try out this brunch recipe that you can create together with your little one.
(This recipe is made considering basic kitchen equipment and outdoor grill for cooking is available for kids during picnic brunch)
- 1 loaf white bread, unsliced
- 60g butter, softened
- Green and blue sprinkles
- Slice the crusts off the bread and cut the loaf lengthways into four equal slices.
- Flatten each slice with a rolling pin.
- Spread with butter and cover with sprinkles.
- Roll up the bread lengthways; you might need to spread a bit more butter on the end of the roll-up to get the sprinkle-side to stick.
- Slice each roll into five shells